Labels

Friday, January 15, 2010

The best thing I've eaten in the last month!


So, this is where we start to share stories...

I'll go first...

While in Israel, I had a stand-out treat while in the mystical mecca of Kabbalah, Tzfat (or the 10 other spellings that are out there)...

Up the main shopping street, all the way at the top on the right, is an incredible Yemenite joint serving crepe-like delights with Zatar, gooey cheese, micro greens, tomatoes, and freshly made skhoog (spicy paste). Take one bite and your knees buckle!! In a surprise twist, I found out they served MALAWACH---a flaky dough that is pan-fried to crispness, served with the same toppings as the crepe and served like a pizza...WOW!

Can't wait to hear what all of you out there have to share.

!!!!בתאבון

Kosherfoodie

2 comments:

  1. Moses Burgers : A True Tasty Delight

    While living in Israel I stumbled upon a true treasure known as Moses Burgers. Coming from California, where we have the hamburger mecca known as In N Out I was truly craving a juicy burger. After a few dismal attempts I became truly disappointed, that is until I found Moses Burgers...... Savory burgers made from lamb/beef/veal. Every bite is a scrumptious culinary delight! Great french frys and perfect onion rings!! So if your craving true perfection in the form of a hamburger head to Moses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York City. Home of some of the best shopping and entertainment in the world. Home of my favorite restaurant...The taste I crave on a regular bases...Le Marais! From the Steak to the salad dressing, this exquisite French restaurant will have you back in New York for more.

    ~On 46th st between 6th and 7th ave~

    ReplyDelete